MABA will be accepting poster submissions to be presented at the reception on December 6, 5:00pm-7:00pm. After submitting, all posters will be reviewed to ensure they meet the poster guidelines, and you will receive a notification indicating acceptance of your poster. Please submit the following information along with a PDF of at least one figure depicting data from your poster. All submissions are due by November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Priority will be given to submissions that meet the following criteria:
- Abstract describes the presentation clearly and completely but succinctly (1250 characters max, approximately 250 words).
- Content of the presentation is behavior analytic, or is clearly relevant to behavior analysis theory, research, methodology, practice, or any combination.
- Designation: (a) descriptive or experimental research study, (b) literature review, and (c) demographic data relevant to the program description
- Presentation is scholarly or scientific and is not designed primarily to promote or market any product, service, agency, program, materials, etc.
For all poster types, the abstract clearly describes the research methods and the submission demonstrates that the work to be reported has scientific merit and is well advanced by including a graph, or table displaying data. Posters will not be accepted for presentation without this demonstration.
- Content is consistent with the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts (see BACB.com), including the guideline specifying that behavior analysts use and recommend interventions that have proved effective in scientific studies.
- Please note that all presenters whose submissions are accepted are expected to deliver the presentation or arrange for it to be delivered at the conference. Failure to do so may result in rejection of future conference submissions. All presenters must register for the conference.
- All posters should be no larger than 48” by 42”.
Please submit the following information along with a pdf of at least one figure depicting data from your poster. All submissions are due by November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Please direct any questions to Carrie Borrero (firstname.lastname@example.org); Attention: Poster submission.